Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
· Account means a unique account created for You to access ourService or parts of our Service.
· Company (referred to as either "the Company","We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Tchbse, Inc.,.
· Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
· Country refers to: New Jersey, United States
· Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
· Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
· Service refers to the Website.
· Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
· Third-party Social Media Service refers to anywebsite or any social network website through which a User can log in or createan account to use the Service.
· Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generatedby the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (forexample, the duration of a page visit).
· Website refers to Touchbase, accessible from https://www.tchbse.com
· You means the individual accessing or using the Service, orthe company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual isaccessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types ofData Collected
While using Our Service,We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable informationthat can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiableinformation may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Usage Data
Usage Data is collectedautomatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may includeinformation such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address),browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, thetime and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique deviceidentifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access theService by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain informationautomatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device Youuse, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobileoperating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique deviceidentifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collectinformation that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when Youaccess the Service by or through a mobile device.
Informationfrom Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You tocreate an account and log in to use the Service through the followingThird-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to registerthrough or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, Wemay collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-PartySocial Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your email address, Youractivities or Your contact list associated with that account.
TrackingTechnologies and Cookies
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local storedobjects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Yourpreferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed bythe same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For moreinformation on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can Ichange the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?"available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
· Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may containsmall electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs,pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, tocount users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for otherrelated website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certainsection and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be"Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookiesremain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, whileSession Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You canlearn more about cookies here: All About Cookies byTermsFeed.
We use both Session andPersistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
· Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential toprovide You with services available through the Website and to enable You touse some of its features. They help to authenticate users and preventfraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that Youhave asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide Youwith those services.
· Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
· Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to rememberchoices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your logindetails or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide Youwith a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter yourpreferences every time You use the Website.
Use ofYour Personal Data
The Company may usePersonal Data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitorthe usage of our Service.
· To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. ThePersonal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities ofthe Service that are available to You as a registered user.
· For the performance of a contract: the development,compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items orservices You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through theService.
· To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or otherequivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application'spush notifications regarding updates or informative communications related tothe functionalities, products or contracted services, including the securityupdates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
· To provide You with news, special offers and general information aboutother goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those thatyou have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not toreceive such information.
· To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests toUs.
· For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct amerger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other saleor transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as partof bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data heldby Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
· For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as dataanalysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of ourpromotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products,services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Yourpersonal information in the following situations:
· With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with ServiceProviders to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
· For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connectionwith, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing,or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
· With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partnersto offer You certain products, services or promotions.
· With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interactin the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by allusers and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other usersor register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on theThird-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures anddescription of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to viewdescriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
· With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any otherpurpose with Your consent.
Retentionof Your Personal Data
The Company will alsoretain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generallyretained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used tostrengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or Weare legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transferof Your Personal Data
Your information,including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and inany other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Itmeans that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on —computers located outside of Your state, province, country or othergovernmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than thosefrom Your jurisdiction.
Disclosureof Your Personal Data
Under certaincircumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data ifrequired to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities(e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may discloseYour Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection withthe Service
· Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or thepublic
· Protect against legal liability
Securityof Your Personal Data
The security of YourPersonal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmissionover the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While Westrive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, Wecannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does notaddress anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personallyidentifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parentor guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with PersonalData, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected PersonalData from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent,We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely onconsent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your countryrequires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before Wecollect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control overand assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices ofany third party sites or services.